Need your advice about renting an apartment in Leeds

I'm Alaa Abdelkhalik Ahmed,  who joined Expat.com recently. I 'm egyptian & live in Egypt right now but I'm going to visit Leeds for a period about 2 years to work in my PHD research. I work in Assiut University hospital in Rheumatology & Rehabilitation department as a physician carrying a master degree in Rheumatology & Rehabilitation. I need your advice about renting an apartment in Leeds. I'm not really sure about my chance to rent a hospital accommodation, therefore I want to ensure another flat but I'm confused which area will be closer to my hospital & Leeds University as well & have convenient transportation. Oh, I forgot to tell you that the hospital I'll work in is Chapel Allerton hospital.
Best regards, Alaa

Hi Alaa Abdelkhalik,

I have created a new thread on the Leeds Forum for better interaction :)

I invite you to read this article regarding Accommodation in the UK please :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Leeds section pls if your are looking for an accommodation in this area :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien

Salaam,

We have a nice property, fully furnished to rent in the Harehills area of Leeds. Our Egyptian tenants have just left. It has new beds and carpet. Harehills is very close to Chapel Allerton.

Please get in touch with me if you want to discuss further/ view the property etc

Mohammed

LeefsHouseforRent wrote:

Salaam,

We have a nice property, fully furnished to rent in the Harehills area of Leeds. Our Egyptian tenants have just left. It has new beds and carpet. Harehills is very close to Chapel Allerton.

Please get in touch with me if you want to discuss further/ view the property etc

Mohammed

The best location for your ad is in the housing section located in the green banner, top of this page.It will get better exposure there and will remain current.

Hello Friends,

Please note that the original post dates September 2013, and by now Alla must be finishing her PhD degree in Leeds.

If she happens to read this, members will be interested in knowing her experience of how she managed to find appropriate housing. :)

Hello,

Could you tell me how to put up a post in the 'housing' section?

Many thanks

Mohammed

@ Mohammad > You should follow this link : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/england/leeds/

You will see, after clicking on this link, at the right of the screen a green button " post your ad". You only need to click on it and to follow the required steps.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: