Looking for friends in Abu Dhabi

Lovely Abu Dhabi

Beijing restaurant has 2 floors. first floor is used for the big group/reservation is necessary for Birthday/ or any other celebration (Karaoke is available!)lol.

Most of the other Chinese restaurants have Indians or Pilipino Cook!!!!! as a result you dont like the food. it tastes like Indian/ or whatever... well people like me cant be fool. I am very choosy when it comes to eat out..... :D

hey Jasun!

I am back in Abu Dhabi and am new to this forum.  Creating a social network is key in staying sane!!! I am working on doing that right now.  Also check out meetup.com they have great and safe meet up groups that not only connects people but it also allows people to participate in fun activities.  I belong to a few!
A

heya MM325
dont mind to meet ya would love too
actually cant PM you at the moment to keep in touch more since i have to participate here in this fourme for a while so my PM will re activate

hi marufa
welcome in UAE

how u found ad ?

x
belle moe

would love to meet people in Abu Dhabi, any takers?

Thank you Barsha, AD is wonderfull to live, Dubai is for fun! am i right??

hahaha...

hola amiga!!! welcome to Expat.com :D

Miss Holland wrote:

Hi Jasun,
Miss Holland here, I will be moving to Abu Dhabi next month after 3 years Dubai. I'm getting a bit nervous here as so many people warn me that it is sooo different. I would like to meet up and/or meet other female friends. I work fulltime and my boyfriend works offshore for one of the oil companies. Good luck with the move.

God bless to all who is meet proper time but i dont have to much so i canot meet to good friend at abu dhabi i am indian from rajasthan working at abu dhabi but i am middle class..

Prem

marufa wrote:

Lovely Abu Dhabi

Beijing restaurant has 2 floors. first floor is used for the big group/reservation is necessary for Birthday/ or any other celebration (Karaoke is available!)lol.

Most of the other Chinese restaurants have Indians or Pilipino Cook!!!!! as a result you dont like the food. it tastes like Indian/ or whatever... well people like me cant be fool. I am very choosy when it comes to eat out..... :D

good writing......prof...lang...

Prem

If any of you are still struggling in terms of meeting new people then look no further, not only are we talking about meeting up, we are actually doing something in order to meet up. If your interested in joining our already growing Expat.com Meet-Up Group, then check this link out :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=104022

I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you can become a part of our growing new group

Mohit

I'm not to sure if anyone takes any notice of this thread anymore, but lets see if tonight's dinner gets a few peoples' attention :)

Our second Expat.com dinner has been confirmed for this evening, so if your free at 7pm and would like to join us, and want to meet new people then send me a message and I'll provide you with the full details.

For any of you ladies who might be concerned about meeting up...there are already a couple of ladies coming these evening who have now become good friends from last week's dinner. So whether you're male of female, draw up the courage and participate :)

Hello every body;

Rashid here, new in Abu Dhabi... Need your help for good places to visit, specially for camping, fishing and to kill the spare time.

Hope some one will guide me.

HAI MY NAME IS SOPHY,
AM FROM INDIA ,AM IN ABU DHABI WITH MA FAMILY.
YES AM INTRESTED FOR A SINCERE AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP .IF U INTRESTED IN MY PROFILE PLEASE EMAIL ME ..WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

WITH LOVE & PRAYERS
SOPHY

Hello sophym -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI SOPHY I LIKE YOU PLZ CONTET ME THIS NUMBER 0502366934 MY IKRAM I AM ABU DHABI ANY TIME CALL ME?;)

Hello Jasun,

My name is Nyssa,I am from the United Staes. My husband and I have been here since January of this year and don't know many people yet. I would love to get together when you get here. Message me when you get settled on this site and maybe we can set up a safe meeting for lunch or coffee/tea!

i am in abu dhabi

Hello FAIZWAN -> Please lower your caps lock when writing! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am Ravin from Malaysia. I am an Engineer, got a job in Refinery in Ruwais. I will moving there by June if all goes well. My e mail is [email protected].

Regards,
Ravin

I would like to welcome you in Abu Dhabi.
Please be in touh with when ever yoy are here..

Thanks
Santhosh

I would like to make friendship with you. Kinldy express your view

Thanks
Santhosh

Hello..

I too interest in developing friendship, can you express your views to go ahead

Thanks.
Santhosh

Hi how r u? I am Prashant and working at Oil & Gas sector ...How about you?:):):)

I love to be in touch with you. Would dont mind, then reply me.

This is santhosh Male from Abu Dhabi.

call me 056-6927108

I am engineer working in abu dhabi

my email id is [email protected]

Hello,

Your most welcome here and I hope you will enjoy your stay.

I am interested in Spanish and I offer to help you either in any of the three languages I have English, Arabic or French.

I have freetime nad we can chat.

my Skype ID is : khalduna1   :)

hope to hear from you

I am from India, you can contact me at 0508311871.wish u a wonderful stay at UAE
Lalit

[Moderated: Don't be rude]

Hi
I am lalit I am from india but i was at fujairah..i am looking for friends in UAE. if interested you can reply back. My contact no is 0528311871.. looking forward to ur reply
regards
Lalit

You too

Hi im relocating to that side i would like to be your friend.

:)

What's wrong with Indians or Pilipino cooks? Just asking...:cool:

marufa wrote:

Lovely Abu Dhabi

Hi Miss Holland! Im also from Holland!
Are you allready in Abu Dhabi?

Hi
Welcome. I am Indian and working in a company as HR Manager at Fujairah. I traveled to Spain 5 years back and visited   Barcelona and Madrid.I like Spanish culture do contact me whhen you arrive and contact me at 0971-52811871.. looking forward to meet you.
Lalit

Hi Sophy
I am also from India. looking for a true friend. I believe age caste, creed and colour has no no barriers for true friend in life who is always there 4 u.if you are interested u can contact me at 0528311871.
Lalit

loooool

you get a lot of replies. i am sure you already found

good luck

Hi Lalit Sood,

There's no need to keep posting your phone number again and again each time a member will post on this discussion please..  :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi to every one in abu dhabi.i want to shift in abu dhabi du to my new job in abu dhabi.i am looking for new friends in abu dhabi,plz write me my mail add [email protected]

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website]