Edinburgh or Glasgow ?

Hello everyone!

I'm about to move to Scotland and I dídn't decided yet about the town .Wich of these towns it's better for me to move on as long as I am a chill person coming with her husband for a fresh new start?

I'd say Glasgow better opportunities for employment it's rather safe an clean and it's a friendly city ,,,

I've read somewhere that Glasgow is oneof the most violent city in the world . Is that true? what areado you recomend ?

There's crime everywhere tho , But Glasgow is a very safe town to be honest , The common wealth games are held here next year Glasgow is doing there best to sell there city not just to the rest of the UK an europe but the world , more an more families are moving to Glasgow not just cause it's safe an clean but the schools are very good and the way of life is very simple an very inexpensive , I personally live on the south side and I love it but I also love the west end as well ,, If you have never been here then come visit and you'll see for yourself ,, I'am american and I moved to Glasgow from sunny Valencia ,Spain ,,

Thank you very much for your advice ! The best thing I got to do is visit so I can convince myself . You are very kind

Have a lovely day !

Glasgow is much better than Edinburgh IMO, bigger livelier, with a better nightlife, better shopping and the people are much more friendly.

Thank you Superbuddha  !

Sorry to say that those who reply your adv misguide some how
Glasgow is  not the ideal city for person like you looking for fresh start. Crime and violence every where there
And every one I know  live there wish to move away
Edinburgh very lovely city friendly people very safe any time
and a lot of opportunities there for right candidates it is the capital. And was announced that Edinburgh was record city no 1 after London as tourist attracted
I live in Edinburgh for five years now and been in Glasgow in two deferent occasions I never like it
Edinburgh is very lovely feel home here but Glasgow never felt the same.  Glasgow us called the city of refugee.  If you want to apply for council house in Edinburgh you need to wait for years but in Glasgow you get it in just months. That show you which city attract people to live in

Edinburgh!!!  Don't even think about it. Glasgow has s**** weather, [Moderated: Inappropriate]. Edinburgh is far more refined and cultured. And I can say that having been born in Glasgow!

Which part of Scotland is a good city for family with 3 kids?  Ages 5, 8 and 10 years old.  Some where that will have soccer or after school activities for them to join or be part of a club?  Safe area to ride their bikes