Getting into French language and culture!

You've been living on the French Riviera for a while but still need to give your French a boost!
Our weekly conversation groups are back in Septembre ! Come and join us !

Weekly get-togethers in the Valbonne / Mouans-Sartoux area with a qualified teacher :

Four different workshops offered according to your needs and purposes:

French morning coffee:
Chat over a nice cup of coffee(...), with help and feedbacks. Workshops aim at helping you out with pronunciation, living in France (everyday language needs , useful vocabulary, French culture and customs...) and a bit of grammar !!

Mums and children get-togethers:
Meet other expat mums living in your area.
Friendly and casual gathering to talk about day to day life, problems you may encounter, useful vocabulary.....+ A few language activities to have fun with your kids...in French

Intermediate level conversation group :
You've got some french knowledge but not enough confidence or opportunity to practice ! It will help you to improve your conversational and vocabulary skills.

Advanced level group :
Combination of workshops aiming at improving your professional conversational needs, getting ready for  DELF/DALF certificates ( B2 / C1) or furthering your understanding  of French culture....

Feel free to contact me if you are interested!

Célia

Hi Célia,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can yo please give us some more details about the weekly conversation groups, this can be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David!
Thanks for the interest you're showing.
Actually, to tell more about these groups, I would say that the idea grew in my mind last year, while meeting mums at my children's school: They ve been living on the French Riviera for a while but would not speak French: lack of opportunity, time....and not motivated to join a "classical language school...."
So, the idea of informal and friendly meetings in cafés / at my place or somebody else's became obvious!
I see it as a way of socializing as well as getting more confident with the French environment.
Conditionned by my job (!!!) I'm always here to guide / help /teach / answer to specific requests or problems.
These interactions /practices in small groups (no more than 6 people)are a good way of gaining confidence and ease for day to day life.... as well as getting to know more about the country, the culture and the language!
Célia

Hi,

When do you do these ? I am interested in joining.

Looking forward to your response.

:)

Hi Celiac,

Please note that this thread has been inactive for years now and the initial poster hasn't connected to the website for the last 3 years so most probably you should create your own topic on the forum to make sure that you get some response.

All the best,
Bhavna