Any Spanish speaking guys looking for friends

Hi, I am Chinese girl, working in shanghai now, hope can meet some friends here, if who can speak Spanish that would be better.

Hi there! i'm not spanish,i'm italian but i can speak spanish as well.
I will be in Shanghai just for few days before moving to Beijing and i will arrive on 19th there.Could you suggest me an area where to book an hostel?Could we meet there?

Regards

Josh

Hi,Josh,I recommend international youth hostel, there are lots in Shanghai, but I suggest you should book asap, because 19th is Chinese mid-Autumn festival, will be more visitors at that time. yhachina.com/index.php?hostID=2
I will be back to my homwtown druing that time, so can't meet you here, wish you have a good time.

Hi celia how are you? I'm from Cuba and My native language is Spanish, I'm here in Shanghai looking for job or School for study chinese so, I want to make some friends here so if you want, this is my wechat Yosh1983

Hello Yosuhan

Kindly note that you are participating on an old thread, and Celia has not been active since.

Hope you get some response though.

If you wish to find friends, I invite you to participate on more recent threads.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team