Information for Cost of living in Bratislava?

Hi guys,

I am Thanos and i am from Greece. I consider moving in Bratislava next months for work and i will need help from anyone that might now about cost of living there. In details,

i) how much an appartment or flat costs in Bratislava in a good condition (renovated), if the rent include inside also telephone, water and electricity expenses?
ii) a yearly subscription in gym how much it is?
iii)what about nightlife? how much drinks or cocktails cost?
iv) what about medical insurance? is used to be provided by employers or should i make my own? And if know which is the cost to make one?
v) What about food? an average of the price that a typical person need to spend on a monthly basis in supermarket?

Anyone who knows please reply me.

Thanks

Hi Thanos,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

any help with my inquiries?

Thanos

Hi Thanos,

Price apartment is it very individual. Cca 350 - 400 € complet with energy and water.

Individual medical insurance is the best, because you after no problem anywhere in medical center.
International health card is possible use only national medic center.
Prices in restaurant and supermarket are like in Greece

Bye

Jaro

Great Jaro thanks for your help..

Numbero gives you the best comparison of prices and you can select the cities you would like to compare as well as update information for the city you live in, this link provides some quite interesting data:
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Greece&country2=Slovakia&city1=Athens&city2=Bratislava
For renting I would recommend looking at the online English newspapers property section at the following link: living.spectator.sme.sk/