New outlander :)

Hey,
I came to Vienna just two months ago and I would like to meet some new people, which can speak english, czech, slovak or polish. Im working, but Im up to anything in the evenings. So I will be happy if there's somebody who would like to go to a trip, coffee, beer or anything else, just not to sit at home alone :) See ya :)

Hi Craael,

Maybe a brief introduction.. like a few words about yourself would be great here :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello stranger :)
How about a coffee while I play the guitar for you?
I moved here a year ago, it's beautiful!

After few weeks I finally have some time to check the forums :)
Im 21 years old guy, originally from Slovakia. I was born in smaller city near Nitra called Topoľčany, where I also studied high school of Technical and Informatics services. After finishing high school I moved to city of Trnava, where I was working for S.E.W.S daughter company of Nissan, my position was Project Manager responsible for Nissan Qashqai and Pathfinder diesel motors. After this job experience I moved to Bratislava where I was Country Manager for Hexageek Slovakia, IT company specialized on database systems, mostly for banks and government institutions. I had a good job, good salary, but after some time it became boring for me and I felt that I have to move somewhere, to change my life, so i decided to move to Vienna. I had an advantage that my mother with brother were living here before I came.
Im interested in sports, especially american football which Im actively playing, movies - mostly horrors, music and photography.
So if there is anyone who have the same interest as I do, or just want to meet someone new and have a good time dont hestitate to PM me :)