St Clare school uniforms

Does anyone know where can I buy the primary school uniforms (not the kindergarten) and more importantly how to get there. Once I was told that it is in Pembroke Industrial Estate(?)but no directions were given.

And before you suggest it, yes, I tried to ask the school administration but so far I have not received an answer to my email.

thank you

I found this on their website http://yp.com.mt/yorkieuniforms.com/Link2.htm

Its not the best map though and is actually directions to their factory. I know because I spent ages last year driving and trying to find it!

Google maps dont actually state the road name either so it is quite impossible to give directions....but I will try!

Coming from San Gwann on Triq Bellavista, follow the road down to the bottom (passing Foster Clark) and you come to a roundabout. Left takes you to Mater Dei, straight on is towards Birkikara. Just before the roundabout, on the right, is a tiny road. This is the road you need. The Yorkie uniform shop is about 10 metres on your right.

Just for others, Regina College's uniform is from Yorkie too

Thank you for your help. It sounds that the only way to get there is by car (which I do not have) so probably will have to take a taxi and hope that the taxi driver knows his way:(

pevi wrote:

Thank you for your help. It sounds that the only way to get there is by car (which I do not have) so probably will have to take a taxi and hope that the taxi driver knows his way:(

If you can get a direct bus to the Hospital, you can get off at a stop on the roundabout and it's a 2 min walk from there...Don't pay for a taxi!!

I can give you walking directions from Mater Dei instead if you like...?!

That would be great. Thank you

Hello, I am looking for uniforms for my 4 year old son comes into kinder 2 in Pembroke primary school (st clare). Let me know if you have for sale in excelent condition please. The sizes are quite strange I think between 26 and 28 fit him. I would avoid the new because I'm not in Malta for a long time. kind regards  ;)

Hi, try to ask the school administration, sometimes they have used uniforms to hand out for families in need. Also most of the schools organise bazaars to raise funds for the school and uniform pieces might turn up, but a school uniform which as been worn by a 4 yo child even for a couple of months is never in excellent condition:). Also if you are staying in Malta for couple of months then you do not have to buy the full set, as the children will start with the summer uniform (shorts, T-shirts, grey socks and white trainers, which you can buy for under 30 EUR new including the shoes) and they can change into winter uniform after the autumn break.

Hi I have a daughters starting at St Clares this month, one in pembroke junior and one in Pembroke Secondary can someone help me in regards to trainers for school uniform do they have to be plain white or can they be white with some colour on them? Thanks in advance, Kelly

Izzybenjaz wrote:

Hi I have a daughters starting at St Clares this month, one in pembroke junior and one in Pembroke Secondary can someone help me in regards to trainers for school uniform do they have to be plain white or can they be white with some colour on them? Thanks in advance, Kelly

They are suppose to be plain white and over the years I have stuck with the rules, until this year, when I could buy cheaper white trainers with a bit of colour online. So many kids go with coloured trainers so I've given up! (I have 3 to buy for!)

I think it also depends on the school administration. My children's headmaster is hardcore pro-uniform:) so he insists on white trainers with no colour bits. Simple white trainers are not expensive I got them under 15 EUR, some shoe shops have special deals as well when you get a pair of white trainers for only couple of euros if you buy a pair of black uniform shoes.

Hello
Finally I just learned that the Pembroke school is suddenly full! Then I start registering my son in May .. I'm so sad .. they should give me another school and I understand that it would be St julian (st clare college) Anyone know this school? Is it welcoming for a small french 4 years knowing only a few words of English ?? I hesitate to ask the school Sliema which seems more "modern" maybe I'm wrong ???