Looking to rent at least a funished 2 bed house

Hi new to the site but are moving to panama or costa rica end of summer 2014. Would love to be by the beach on the Pacific side. And looking to rent at least a funished 2 bed house.
Thanks Bud

Hello Bud.

A new thread has been created from your message on the Panama Forum for more visibility.

I would suggest you to consult the offers in the Houses for rent in Panama or even post an advert there.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

[Moderated: Please communicate via private messages]

My opinion, for what it's worth, you need to come here and spend some time and decide where you want to live, and then make some connections there. When you know where, you can research rentals from word of mouth, posts on the supermarket bulletin board, etc. You'll do better than way rather than internet ads which are often overpriced.

Unless you are already here and know of great places to rent and you can help someone else find a place quickly!!

House for rent in Volcán, 2 bed,furnish,avaliable for octubre.
fenced, view,at $380.00 per month.

Hi likra,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Houses for rent in Panama section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Bud,
There are tons of beach condos/houses to rent on the Pacific coast- it all will just depend on your budget. I would definitely spend time traveling first as the coast is very diverse and each town has a very different feel. For example, Coronado is a bustling town with all your modern conveniences but if you keep heading further from Panama City, you will get into much smaller, slower paced towns. Pedasi is on the tip of the Azuero Pennisula and is truly the heartland of Panama. It is tiny and very relaxing, completely different in my opinion than Coronado!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. ]Post your advert in the Flats for rent in Panama section.]