Looking for a business partner ...

Hi to all !  My name AKODA Alidou, im 27,  from  cotonou,benin republic  I am doing business ever since I am graduated in the university (English department).  My country  might be one  the biggest countries that produces shea butter , shea nut  caju nut in west africa . I'm looking for a partner who is/will be interested in starting an export business  of shea butter and  caju nut ! Here are my thoughts:

First of all, until now... I do not have all the resources to start a  export business by my own, that is why Im seeking for further opportunities.
I know this is pretty basic concept, but the objective of all this...is to find someone abroad to rely on( who can export all this products from benin to abroad), Its hard to do export  business  without having a partner abroad. So   I need to partner up and start growing together.
We can create a very interesting business I supply as much as products the person wants to get from my country. Here are email [email protected] my number is 00229 97052669
you can also find me on skype avec le pseudo  alidou.akoda.
Any word would be really appreciated.

Regards.
Read you soon

Hi Alidou,

Please note that your post is now on the Cotonou Forum :)

You should post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Cotonou section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

sorry for the mistake i made. i did exacly what you told me. thanks for that.

hello sir

are you still interested in being a business partner? we are a chinese company which are buying cashew nuts from your country. if you are familiar with that. please don't hesitate to contact me. my email is ***

roger zhao wrote:

hello sir

are you still interested in being a business partner? we are a chinese company which are buying cashew nuts from your country. if you are familiar with that. please don't hesitate to contact me. my email is ***

Please note that this post is very old so you may not get a reply.

Hello Roger zhao,

I would advise you to post on the page Business partners classifieds in Cotonou as it is more appropriate..:)

As Stumpy has stated,this discussion is not active since September 2013.

Best of luck.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello sir I'm in raw cashew export www.africatropictrade.com