Newcomer to Warsaw

Hi, I am Elena 26 y.o. female from Russia who has recently move to Poland to work for one pharmaceutical company. I speak Russian , English and Serbian , but no Polish unfortunately. That is why I am feeling pretty lonely here. If someone would like to meet up for a cup of tea/ coffee during the weekend or in the evening, please PM :)

come to vienna.

Hi I am also new here and if you free on Friday so if you like meet on Friday :-)

Hey

If you are interested me and a few others meet most fridays around 10pm in the Orient, Spanish Bar, either google it for address or just tell taxi driver to take you there, you are more than welcome to join us.

Ok nice

Hi,
Welcome in warsaw :)

I'm also located in Warsaw for a short time 2 months ago and leave Warsaw @ 15th of September and comin back again @ 24th of september.

I'm staying at Marriott for my whole stay and interested to meet ppl from different cultures and countries.

Please let me know when you are ready :)

Enjoy your stay

Hi, My name is Magda. I am Polish but I came to warsaw few months ago. Before I was living in Goteborg. I still miss Sweden however I have found many interesting places in Warsaw as well. Please contact me If you would like to meet me for coffe/ wine.
Magda
[email protected]

Hello Elena,

My name is Robert. I'm an American living in Warsaw and I don't speak Polish either. I'm also trying to meet people here. Maybe we can meet some time.

Sincerely,

Robert

Hi all!

I moved to Warsaw couple of weeks ago, and also would be interested in meeting new people :)

Hello everyone,

I will arrive in Warsaw from France within two weeks to work and would also enjoy meeting new people to hang out with a little bit.

Feel free to contact me !

Cheers

Hi Elena,

I plan to stay in Warsay from Monday 7th till Friday 11th October to meet customers.

I also work in pharmaceutical company (France), as International Business Manager. So it would be great to meet each other and discuss further.

I would like to visit the place during my free time and I would be very delighted to meet local people.

If you are interesting just let me know and email me

[email protected]

Regards

Walid

Hej Robert

I hope taht you enjoy living in poland. How long are you here?

Magda

Hı Elena,
[email protected]

Hi Elena,
I am Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent majority of my youth outside  of PL - returning to Warsaw few years ago , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.

I really miss having a contact with foreigners.
If u r still interested in meeting please let me know.
regards,
Aga