English Club in Go Vap District

Hi all,

I'm organizing an English Club in Go Vap District. The exact address is TAO Cafe 22 Quang Trung, Phuong 10, Quan Go Vap. It's really near the Big C Go Vap, located on Nguyen Kiem Street.

You just have to come and pay for your drink and speak English. It will be on Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5pm. The first session will be held on this Sunday on 8th September. The topic for the first session will be mainly just about self introduction. I will then plan a topic for the next upcoming sessions for everyone to gather and talk about.

Send me a message if you will be coming so I can confirm a space for you! I will be accommodating maximum about 15 people for now as there will only be 2 people who will be managing the English Club.

So if it's not too far for you then come down and join us!

that's awesome! i cant wait to join.

That's great. I will also come someday if can!

Thanks for your interest everyone.

The English Club will be on every Sunday from 3pm to 5pm but please do leave me a message in my inbox if your are coming so I can save a slot or you.

As this Sunday, 8th September, is our first time meeting, the topic will be pretty much about self introduction and getting to know each other. More topics will be planned for each meeting to help everyone improve their communication in English.

Thank you and hope to see you there.

Hi Guys,

There will be no session for this weekend. We will be having the next session on next Sunday, 22/09/2013. Remember to please send me a message to my inbox to confirm if you are coming.

The topic for next week which we will be discussing about is Food and Travel. So try to come prepared to have more chance of communicating with everyone.

You can also register and like my Fan page on Facebook at " An English a day". Alternatively you could click on the link below.

https://www. facebook.com/AnEnglishADay

Hi dathancna,

I suggest you post an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien,

Thank you for your recommendations but what I'm doing here is also part of a leisure activity for people to come together and meet up to have a chat and make new friends. It is not my intention to put up a classified advertisement. So I hope you don't mind me putting up a post here for me to update the meeting place and time as well as the topic for every week.

Thank you very much.

Dathan

Hi Guys,

There will be English Club this Sunday, 22/09/2013. Same place, same time.

We will be discussing about Food and Travel this weekend. So try to come prepared to have more chance of communicating with everyone.

You can also register and like my Fan page on Facebook at " An English a day". Alternatively you could click on the link below.

Please confirm with me if you are coming and send me a pm together with your phone number.

https://www. facebook.com/AnEnglishADay

dathancna wrote:

Hi all,

I'm organizing an English Club in Go Vap District. The exact address is TAO Cafe 22 Quang Trung, Phuong 10, Quan Go Vap. It's really near the Big C Go Vap, located on Nguyen Kiem Street.

You just have to come and pay for your drink and speak English. It will be on Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5pm. The first session will be held on this Sunday on 8th September. The topic for the first session will be mainly just about self introduction. I will then plan a topic for the next upcoming sessions for everyone to gather and talk about.

Send me a message if you will be coming so I can confirm a space for you! I will be accommodating maximum about 15 people for now as there will only be 2 people who will be managing the English Club.

So if it's not too far for you then come down and join us!

Hey guys,

English club still operate?

Thanks for opening EC at Go Vap.
I love it and I will be coming on time if your club still be activity for club.
Please contact with me

Thanks
Tony

moderated by Christine
Reason: please avoid your phone num on the forum

Hi Guys,

Is this English Club still activating?
If It is still activating, pls send me details in my email: ***
I wanna join this club.

Thank you so much,
Nga

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

I also live in Go vap district
I also wanna to join this English Club