New in pune

Hi,

I'm French and I just arrived two days ago in Pune for a 4-months design internship. I am living in Pimpri with my colleagues. I don't know anyone except them and I would love meeting people and have good plans of the city.
Thank you very much,

Laura

Hi lauraSu,
Welcome to India especially Pune.
As a designer I will say you will have amazing time with full of creativity in India :)
Greetings

hey Laura, welcome to pune!!

i'm far from pimpri to meet but can surely help you out with places to visit!!

hope you have a great stay!!

:)

Hi Laura !
Welcome in Pune ! I am there for 2 months, I am living in Camp and I know some places there if you want.

See you later !
Cassandre

Hi Laura,
Welcome to Pune. Hope ur enjoying ur stay so far. Are u staying in Pimpri bcoz ur interning with one of the companies in Pimpri chinchwad, Chakan or hinjewadi? Kalyani nagar, Koregaon park, camp or aundh would be a nice place to solialize with other expats.
Btw I'm a local guy from Pune
[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details]
Enjoy your stay!
Umesh

hey hii welcome to pune u can explore pune in many ways u can just mail me so we can discuss my id is [Moderated: no personal details pls]

hello welcome to india. i live in pimpri chinchwad area too. , will be glad to help u

hey dear i am here in pune just to study & make new good friend

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hi, hope u are enjoying pune. I am an Indian but live and work  in Central Europe in Balkans. I am also here in Pune for few months. it would be interesting to share the experiences. you can mail me anil-mishra[at]live.com hope to catch up...
Anil

mishraboy wrote:

Hi, hope u are enjoying pune. I am an Indian but live and work  in Central Europe in Balkans. I am also here in Pune for few months. it would be interesting to share the experiences. you can mail me anil-mishra[at]live.com hope to catch up...
Anil

Again good luck !! :)