Freediving (APNEA) Riyadh

I am a freediving enthusiast in Riyadh. I am planning to make a group of people who are interested in freediving. We can practice and plan trips in Uqair, Khobar, in Red Sea as well etc.

Freediver23 wrote:

I am a freediving enthusiast in Riyadh.

I am as well a freediving enthusiast based in Riyadh and it's a good thing to have a dive buddy... I have not yet acquired any license but currently doing daily apnea workout at FitnessTime as they have a large pool. Count me in bro whatever is you plan for the group :)

Well, Great to find free divers in land locked Riyadh. I am new to free diving. But, count me in.

[email protected] :top:

Hi there how r u? Im a dive instructor if u want join us on our dive trip every month... call me on 0551665528 Millicent

Hi,  are you taking monthly diving trips and if so do you have room for a freediver?  Does anyone else freedive ir hunt fish?
Aloha

Hi there, sent me a email about the  diving....    [email protected]  thanks

how much would be the costs?

For the diving course??

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Greetings everyone, i am currently in Riyadh as well and looking for making group to practice freediving from time to time by making trips to Jeddah,.. anyone interested please contact me ***

Travel will be by our own cars, we can share one car for each trip so we can go many times.

If you interested contact me anytime ;)

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello, apnea frieends! I've just arrived to Riyadh from Russia, I'm looking for a regualar freediving trainings in the pool and in the perspective - a company for trips to open water :)
I can see there ara no new messages for a long time, so I'm wandering is there a freediving community still exists? Or maybe someone give me any contacts or othere resources to find it? I'de be grateful for any information or hints.

Hello! Welcome to Saudi Arabia, unfortunately I moved from Riyadh to Jeddah which gave me more open water sessions.

If you visit jeddah any time contact me, i am glad to help, will send u my contact number, and will add u in freediving groups.

Welcome and looking to dive with u.

Privet!

My friend from France has moved to Riyadh for work. He is a freediver too. It will be great if you communicate with each other.
How can he get in touch with you?

Best regards, Marina

Hi, how are you?

Its my pleasure to meet him, actually i am relocated from Riyadh, i am now in Jeddah.

My contact: ***
Let him contact me anytime thru whatsapp or on phone.

Regards,
Haytham

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct