Hi every one

Hi,
I am a Portuguese Civil Engineer with 9 years of experience, working in project design (all disciplines), project manage, construction manage and supervision.
I need to get information about Mozambique and probably the best place to start my own project. Nampula? Pemba? Can anyone advice me about conditions/ opportunities?

I will be in Pemba or Nampula next September, just to get local contact. Housing and places to settle down an office.

I also consider the challenge to get a job, a "regular job" or a job as civil engineer, and than start my own contacts if my study bring me that opportunity.

So, just keep in contact if you know something. I can start working with someone how is interested in a joint-venture too.

Best Regards,
David Costa

Hi David Costa,

I suggest you post your resume in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Mozambique section please as it might help :)

You can post an advert in the Housing in Mozambique section please :)

Feel free to browse through the discussions on Everyday life in Mozambique for more information :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,
Thank you a lot for your advice Maximilien.

Best regards,
David Costa

olá David,

Acaso está em Moçambique ou Portugal?

Bem haja

@ HenriquedeFreitas > Please post in english only on this english speaking forum please, it will help everybody to understand. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team