How to get an Australian visa in Colombia?!

Hola! (: Bueno, la cosa es que estoy un poco perdida sobre cómo hacer los papeles para obtener la visa australian, me dicen que el consulado de aquí no expide ningún papel oficial, por lo que no sé qué hacer. Serían tan amables de informarme acerca de su proceso? (: Muchas gracias!^^*

Please write in English so that we can understand what you are asking and perhaps offer advice.

Hi there! Im a little bit lost about the paperwork to get an ausatralian visa. Here, in Colombia, there's no embassy, just a consulate but a friend told me, that they dont do visa or any legal document :S .. So i dont know what to do, you could be so nice and tell me how to start he process? (: Thank you very much! ^^*

You will have to go online and find the nearest Australian Embassy to you.
Then contact them for information.

You could also go to www.immi.gov.au for visa information

Start reading here:
www.immi.gov.au

It depends on the visa you are looking for.  I'm from Venezuela so I'm working on my resident visa.  Everything is done online and the nearest embassy is in Chile (as far as I know).

Hi,
I have a great desire to do foreign job. I have 5 years banking job experience and completed honours and master degree in English medium. I am 33 years old. If you assure me for helping I will send you my resume.
My Email address is
[email protected]

shafiqul.sbl wrote:

Hi,
I have a great desire to do foreign job. I have 5 years banking job experience and completed honours and master degree in English medium. I am 33 years old. If you assure me for helping I will send you my resume.
My Email address is
[email protected]

If you want to move to Australia you need a visa. www.immi.gov.au 
For jobs www.seek.com.au
For cost of living www.numbeo.com