Anybody can help me

I been searching for a long time now, to find new friends to chat or to meet from the US.
It's not that easy as I thought, especially at my age. I have been searching  a lot trough the net, until I came to this site. And I hope, that I will have some kind of luck here.
Iam not out for dating, just to meet nice people. And may be I can help out with some sort of things concerning living in Germany. I have notice, that there are expat meetings organized a couple of times already. But since Iam not an expat, I really do not know, if I could join them.
So Iam kind of helpless what to do, to meet some people from the US.
Anybody out there who can help me out. Please.
Thank you for every effort.
Have a nice day
Silvia

hi,
How are you?

Hi there
Iam fine. Right now Iam at work. Just had a break, so I thought to post on here again.
Thank you for replying. May be we can chat sometimes. I would love that.
Hope to hear from you again
Friendly greetings from Beflin
I will go offline now.

I did not want to add another post, so I just reply.
I notice, that some people did read my post, but did not reply. I do not know, if Iam to old, because I notice, that are a lot of young people are on this site.Or Iam just not that, what people looking here for.
As I said, Iam not here for dating. I would really like to help out, concerning living in Germany. Iam living in Berlin.
But I also would like to meet some people just for having a small talk, may be have a coffee or just a nice time. Every one is welcomed, female, male or even couples. It would be nice, if they would be arround my age.
I hope, someoe is interessted and will reply to this.
Wishing every one a nice weekend
Silvia :)

Hello dear,
Please permit me to introduce myself. My names are Laila Roy, I am 32 years old from Darfur. Please can you be my friend?, for more details and my photos kindly send an email to me ( [email protected] )

just4lv247 wrote:

Hello dear,
Please permit me to introduce myself. My names are Laila Roy, I am 32 years old from Darfur. Please can you be my friend?, for more details and my photos kindly send an email to me ( [email protected] )

Laila, welcome,e to the forum.

You replied to one post which is more than 1 year olds so perhaps you will not get any reply.

However, pls tell us more about yourself so other members in the forum can get in touch with you.  :cool:

just4lv247 wrote:

Hello dear,

Welcome to the forum

Please introduce yourself to the forum so that other may interact with you.
Please be aware that this forum is not a dating site so please do not offer photographs of yourself.
Thanks