Sport Channels

Hey all,

I am being deprived of decent sport channels here in Riyadh to be able to watch Cham LGE, EPL, Tennis, F1, International Cricket with decent English commentry.

Please recommend what channels I should be getting and what dish network is the best to get these channels.

Thanks for your help.

Hey there man
I highly recommend Aljazeera's sports package,  they got almost everything you're looking for and if not you can get the ESPN channels through Showtime.  These two are your best options I believe
Good luck mate

Local Brownie wrote:

Hey there man
I highly recommend Aljazeera's sports package,  they got almost everything you're looking for and if not you can get the ESPN channels through Showtime.  These two are your best options I believe
Good luck mate

Thanks mate.

Any info on the packages/pricing is highly appreciated.

sh3hryar wrote:
Local Brownie wrote:

Hey there man
Good luck mate

Thanks mate.

Any info on the packages/pricing is highly appreciated.

You're welcome man
Unfortunately I know nothing about the prices.  I say you could either go online and check out their websites or call customers' services.
I suspect it shouldn't be that high of a price.

its not expensive.. i believe around 400-500 saudi riyals for sports package.. a little more if you include HD.

Then you need a receiver and disk.. and then all set.