Where i can study their language, and how can i find a job in here?

i am a filipina who is living now in lithuania,
oh its too hard cause only few people in here talks english :(
where i can study their language? and how can i find a job in here? :)) any suggestions? :)) THANKS

Hi khrissy24,

Welcome to expat-blog, a longer introduction may be?

I suggest you to post go through the Language classes in Lithuania section, this might help.

Can you please give us more details about the kind of job you are looking for?

Regards,

David.

labas :))
still its me khrissy24..
okay i will do as u said i will post in there..i found one school in here who teaches language (lithuanian) but they dont accept me cause im only one here who inquires for that, they told me that if ever they found or 1 more person will be asking about language class they will informed me to start the teaching ..

about the jobs..
uhm since i am a Filipina and not much aware yet in this country,i just want to find a job to keeps myself busy. aswell, i want to take a job which is preferable for english speakers.
im just a vocational graduate and i didnt bring all my school stuffs in here . Is it possible that i can find a more decent job here even if not paying high salary just something that i can spend most of my time in here instead of just staying at home ..

:)

thanks..

Hi hrissy24,

Then I suggest you post your resume in both Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Lithuania and Business services jobs in Lithuania section please you made your choice and pick something that you feel more comfortable doing for a living :)

Best of luck and feel free to post you question on the  Lithuania Forum

Thank you

Maximilien

hello Maximilien,

thanks for the reply regarding on my post :))
yea ill be keep in touch in this section to be always updated and gather some info. in here .
well much thanks to you ..

Kris.