Live and work in Newzealand

Hi,
My name is Momen Ahmed Dahab i'm 24 years old live in Sudan in Khartoum and studied here till graduated from Electrical Engineering, (Department of power)and i worked in Garri power plant in Sudan for one year in Electrical maintenance department,and I hope to live and work in Newzealand, and I don't know if my level of education equal to the level of education in developed countries, so I have some questions:
1. Can I come to Newzealand as an immigrant?, And how?
2. B.Sc.Certificate in Sudan Eligible to work in Newzealand?

Thanks....

I do not think you will qualify as an immigrant.

You will need a visa to work in NZ. You could apply for a student visa which allows you to work as well.

For visas www.immigration.govt.nz This site will tell you if your Sudanese qualifications are accepted in NZ.

If any one study in NZ , can he take the PR?

No. Once you finish your study you may be able to find a job. You have to spend some time living and working in NZ before you can apply for PR.

[moderated: topic already handled / pls avoid duplicates on the forum]

It is difficult to assess your situation on the few facts you have provided but if you intend applying under the SMC (Skilled Migrant Category) you will need to have your academic degree assessed by NZQA to see if it is recognised in NZ. Unless it is on the list of exempt qualifications which I doubt. If it is accepted as equivalent to a NZ degree you will get points. Your experience can also earn you points. Also, was your degree taught to you in English?
You will also need to see if you would be required to be registered with any NZ engineering body and if you would meet their requirements.

** Not intended to be immigration advice **