Work, work...work...work it by Missy Elliot :)

Hi, my name is Anna and I am looking for a job as a receptionis, waitress or a driver on Turks and Caicous Island, Cayman, Bahamas or British Virgin Island. Any tips?? :)
Best Wishes to All!!

Hi Anna,

I suggest you post your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in the Cayman Islands section and maybe another resume in the Truck driver job offers in the Cayman Islands section please. It might help :)

Best wishes and best of luck

P.s - best title ever for job hunting !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien!

Thank You for such a quick answer.

I will do that:)And if You on this Bolog as a team part will have a person who want to go to Poland send to me, I will help as much as I could.
Best
Anna

:) Maximilien, if have any contact to hotels that will be nice...becouse I really need to find something and move from very expencive Europe!! :)
cheers!

Hello kumbus.

Please note that Maximilien forms part of the Expat.com team and that he is currently in Mauritius. You should follow his advices, it shall help ;)

Thanks.

Karen :)

Dear Karen :)

I follow his advise :)but this is not enought...I looking for some links to HR of hotels, restaurants...

Best Regards,
Anna

Anna

Have you done any research online. Amazing what comes up on Google.

Hi :)

Yes...still looking :( It is not so easy :P

Anna, I really don't think you're going to get many job offers from any of the four countries you have chosen - unless you apply in person. Bars and restaurants have thousands of applicants each year to choose from.