Info for Visit/Tourist/Business Visa( 2 - 3 Months Stay)

Hey Friends!
Im from Pakistan living in UAE. I want to come KSA after 3 months thats why I want to get some information regarding Visa. Currently im doing job in DUBAI and having residence visa of UAE untill 2014 end. My plan to Search JOb In KSA thats why i want visa through which i can stay 2 to 3 months and then i will find job then i will converted to company sponsorship.
So plz guide me is it possible i can get visa for 2 to 3 months (If possible)when how much it cost and which type of visa i can get?

Looking for your Kind Suggestions.

You are asking about a free-of-job visa aka free or Azad visa. It used to exist but government is fiercely crushing this practice as it's completely illegal per Saudi laws.

Google 'Nitaqat' and get to know what exactly in going on in KSA. I guess you aren't aware.

Your best best would be to look for a job (online let me say) and get hired by a saudi company with a work visa. This article lists all important recruitment companies who can help.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

Hey Legendlead Thanks for your reply. But i do not want Azad visa or Long term Visa I need only 2 to 3 Months visa like Tourist visa or Visit visa, I want to get entry for job search and for interviews, If i will find the company then after getting offoer letter i want to return back then will enter again in KSA on Company sponsor visa.

Yes, I know what exactly are you looking for. Unfortunately, No such visa exists.

You may consider coming on a Umrah/Hajj visa but trust me no one will even conduct an interview.

i guess on uae residence permit (iqama) u can travel all gulf states with on arrival visa on port/border and vise versa