Looking for someone who moved to Amsterdam

Hi l am trying to find an old friend who moved to Amsterdam in the early 90's She is a Scottish hairdresser who moved and started working in a Hairdressers called "Zoo". Tried looking for the hair salon, but with no luck. Her name is Debbie Smith, she was married at one point and l think her married name was El Baridi, she moved from London where she was working as a hair stylist. She may of moved back, but not sure. Any help to locate her would be great. She has a strong Scottish accent, that would always stand out. She was from "Glenrothes" in Scotland. Thanks Michael.

Hi Michael,

Welcome on board to this site. I hope that you get some response on your search to find your old friend.

I tried either to find hairdresser Zoo but with no luck.
Do you know in what area in Amsterdam she worked?

Sorry no idea, l got a letter years after she moved but it had been held back by an ex of mine. I have tried facebook and other social media sites. That's why l am on here. I am now an expat in Spain, which gave me the idea, will keep on looking. Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should post an advert in the Missing people in Amsterdam please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you Maxilien, it's another idea l can try. Again thanks.