Academic Job in Iceland

Hi everybody. I will finish my PhD in Civilization and Art History next year. I have two children. Does anyone can give me any suggestion ifI may find a job there ?

I'm not sure how known the main university of Iceland is for those topics, but the jobs are generally posted on starfatorg.is. I'm also not sure how much of the teaching on such a topic is NOT in Icelandic. Here's the teaching & research category on the website I mentioned though:

http://www.starfatorg.is/kennsla_rannsoknir/

the national museum might be more interested in your credentials from a research perspective, although it depends then on what your area of specialty is. They'd probably be more interested in topics relevant to Iceland (i.e. if you're all about sub-Saharan civilizations, you won't find much to research in Iceland)

computer engineering bachelor degree is it available for international students in Iceland

Juvinz wrote:

computer engineering bachelor degree is it available for international students in Iceland

since this thread is about phd jobs in Iceland and you are asking about studying, I recommend starting a new thread with your question.

thanks