Greatings

I am a Burundian but not an Expat. I work with expats and haphazardly, I entered in this site. But, you exparts in Burundi you can exchange with me via internet or elsewhere on the burundian news and so on. I speak English, French and Kirundi. You want to learn Kirundi, English and French because it may happen to know one of those languages and you want to learn one or two, call me or write to me.

Besides, I am the programme officer/Capacilty Buildings in a Project funded by European Commission and cofunded by French Embassy. For those who need an Employee, you may look at my CV, I have an experience of more than 3 years in Projects' management and writing more particularly in socioeconomic reintegration and socioprofessionnal reinsertion of Vulnerable people like Orphans and other vulnerable children, HIV/AIDS infected people, ex-combattants, displaced people and refugees.

Phone number: +257 76 986 035/77 986 035
Email: [email protected]

Best regards

Hi NTIRAMPEBA,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you give us more details about the kind of job you are looking for, this might help us to guide you. ;)

Regards,

David.

I am looking for a job in different domains taking into account the experience I have more particularly "Monitoring and Evaluation officer, Socioeconomic reintegration project Manager, Program assistant, Socioprofessional reinsertion Project Manager, Humaniterian Project Manager, Education project Manager, Capacity building officer and so on. There are also posts similar to those. Then, communicate to me the opportunities or you can simply recommend my name.

Best regards

Hi

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Burundi section, which might be helpful. This might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.