Finally found nice brunch, with out paying through the nose.

Guys, last friday,a friend of mine invited me to a new opened Turkish restaurant which serves BRUNCH open buffet(09:00-13:00) really good,clean and 15 LD/Person (incl.drinks).

The owner is Turkish and he said that this was the second week after the opening.

Hardly recommended,it is on Az Zawiyah street near the mousque.
tel: 092 2486135

(looks like an advertisement but we have to support good ones because i have tried many before and not satisfied.)

the whom it may concern.... :-)

Obviously it was a typo, ''Hardly'' was supposed to be HARDY!!!!;) Perhaps????

Opsss.. sure "highly"sorry for typo  :-)

what do you recommand please for Hotel to stay four nigths in Tripoli ofcourse costwise as well as service wise.
Thanks Smith

Actually you have posted to wrong  topic but anyway, it depends to your budget, recently  opened hotel ( al nasr rixos) is quite good 550 $/single 625-650$/double room and you will have excellent service...

Radison Blue is also good i dont remember the price now but must be 300-350 euro/night for single.

waddan hotel 260euro/single  good service aswell

al sahara 200 euro/single  ...  butic hotel also nice.

and there is one in very good ANCIENT ZUMIT HOTEL 150-170 euro/single...i love this one.(www.zumithotel.com)

take care..
winafrica

...you can try Plasma hotel and Tobacts hotel ( next to each other ) on omar-al-mokhtar street, new and very clean, downtown area.
price-wise it is much less than those quoted above. the price i can't tell you right now, but i can check.
cheers

oh yeah, you are on the wrong thread btw ; )

What is the name of the restaurant? any sign on

i Guess it is written "Turkish Restaurant " That's it.

regards
winafrica