Looking for learning korean??

hi every one
i really love Korean language , i have tried to use YouTube and others side for learning Korean, but i always learn vocabulary and some words , and i have to pay money to continue learning,
i want to learn directly with someone , not by E learning.
so I'm looking for someone to teaching my Korean?

any help??

yes of course i have a koryen friend he can teach you ..

hi im interested in the same language and i want to have lessons with u , but i doubt that the korean teacher will not have money in return and if he wants arabic or english or guitars teaching in return im ready and if he wants money we can share ?

Hi Fatms,

There is an Organization here in Egypt and all over the world
Called : Koica

This organization aims to teach Korean language all over the world for free.

I'm from portsaid and they got a branch there, and they have a branch up here in Cairo but idk the a dress.

It's a non profitable organization "So u won't pay any thing for learning + u may get a scholarship and travel to Korea for 1 year to study more about Korean'S Culture.

I've a friend got it and just come back from Korea from about 2 months now.

Google it & good luck
I really don't know much about it, but for any question u can call me

Yousef Hammad

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact information on the forum for security reasons.

Idk if I'm allowed to put links here or not

Main site:
http://www.koica.go.kr/english/main.html

Koica Egypt Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/koicaegyptoffice … 81148&_rdr

PS,
i got the Facebook link Copied from my phone
That's why the link start with m. ;) "https://m.".
If it didn't open with u, just google Koica Egypt

Hi..I just moved from Dubai a month back.
It means less friends, more time.

I can teach you for sure. By the way, I'm Korean.
You can call me or email me.([email protected] / 010 1345 5539)

I am mostly free after 7pm(weekdays), Sat afternoon & evening.

Yousif, is there a Koica in Kuwait?
if you know about it just tell me ^^

Hey guys, I'm really interested in the Korean culture generally and their language as well. I'm also quite keen on learning Korean because I'm probably going to study there soon. Need help learning the language please and making new Korean friends to learn their culture and practice the language. Ideas? Anyone? :)
Much appreciated you guys!
xoxo

I have a Korean Friend here in Egypt,

I can contact you with her

Please send me your email***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your mail on the website.

hey guys,KOICA courses times are at my work time so anyone can help me to learn korean at evening?

Hey
I can't get hold of them please send me their contacts if u have it

Hey there my email is *** my name is mahmoud and if you want my number send me email please i really want to learn korean language and I can't find anywhere i can learn

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact/mail on the forum for security measures.

Hi everyone,

I suggest you post and ad in the Language classes in Cairo section if you want to lay your hand on somebody who can teach you Korean.

Don't forget to specify "Korean language".

Best of luck.
Bhavna  ;)

Hi I would also like to learn Korean! if possible can he also contact me?

hello, i was wondering if youre still residing in cairo, if youare i would love to learn korean if its possible. thank you, and hope to hear back soon!!

hey everyone .....i can teach you korean language with a very low budget....i learned it by myself now i can talk to koreans freely ......if interested contact me

Hi Fatma,

My name is Sara, I know a good Korean teacher, if you are interested in further info please contact me on this phone number ***

Best Regards,
Sara

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sara,

Is your teacher friend still available? My friends and I would like to hire a private tutor to teach us Korean.
I found your post through a Google search result and I was wondering if you could direct me to any Korean language tutors you know. Thanks!

Is that Korean tutor  still available ?
Kindly send me his contacts