Hello to All you Saigoners!

Hello,

I am new to Vietnam and Saigon (been here 4 weeks), so I'd like to say a quick hello to all the people on this forum. I've already replied to a couple of posts already today as I am very much into sports.

I'm from England near Leeds like the last guy who posted! I've been travelling with my wife for the past 2 years and now we have found a nice place to settle for much longer (in Saigon) - we both already love it here. She teaches English and I am a business manager and publisher involved with the internet.

I'm really interested in everyone on this forum, both local Vietnamese and expats and wish to share my experiences, interests and also learn about yours.

I am also looking to network with people involved in online internet marketing and publishing as this is my area of work so I'd be interested in chatting with anyone who also works or has worked as a writer, publisher or runs their own successful website! My main areas are Casual Games, Travel and Insurance.

Apologies in advance for the bombardment of information - I guess it's too many years working in publishing that has caused it.

Nice to meet you all and hope to see you in reality very soon!

Regards

Jonathan

:)

hi Jonathan, do you still live in Sai Gon now?

Hi! Jonathan .nice to meet you! I wish you get all abaout  vietnamese cutural such as history,culture,people ...but my english very poor so i cannot give all my opinion ,will be tried,pls forgive my mistake

Hi,

I live in District 5 at Hung Vuong Plaza. Anyone wanting to say hello is welcome to drop by.

Have a great day.

Hi, Jonathan
Nice to meet you.
I really love your business. May we work together?

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Cheer.

hi jonathan, nice to meet you!
i am sy, i am living in Go Vap district, i will visit u if i have a chance to travel to district 5.
see you soon!
ps: pls leave ur number here!
my number is: 0966369438!
my skype: letuansy

Hi! Jonathan

I am living in D5 as well. If you wanna play sports / hang out. let me know.

Cheers !

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to HCMC.

I am wondering if your wife wanted to work as a tutor.  If yes, pls contact me aqt [email protected].

Have a good time,
Lynn

Hey do you jog?, i'm just near by at Nguyen Chi Thanh apartment and i jog every morning