New Expat looking to meet people and make new friends

Hi,

I am a new expat living here in baHrain and would really like to meet people both locals and expats and hopefully make friends inchallah

please feel free to contact me

abderrezak

Hi and welcome to Bahrain and our forum

It would be good if you told us more about yourself, your hobbies, where you live, your job etc to encourage like minded people to contact you.

Expat clubs are also a great way to meet people.

oups sorry my mistake I Indeed need to tell you about my self so

Let's see My name is Abderrezak. I am 26 years old Am Originaly From Algeria. this is like my first week here in Bahrain.

I just started working here in Bahrain As a Web developer/ Visual Designer for an IT Company.

I am living in Suqayya ( or Sugayya).

I used to be a very active person in Algeria i practiced track and field for more than 14 years ( international level)  I as a computer scientist have my geeky side but also enjoy outdoors a lot  I love travelling and discovering new places every day. I also enjoy spending time discussing with people learning about different cultures.
I like swimming when am not on the track running or jumping.

One of my newest hobbies is cooking I am not like a "cordon Bleu" but I love creating my own dishes( not always as good as you expect but i happens to create tasty dishes.

I think i will stop here for the rest you will have to meet me to discover  by your self...... lol

Ha :-)

I like the sound of you.

I'm having a BBQ party at my place (Saar) on 5th Sept, PM me if you are interested and I will send you more details. It's my BBQ's and parties that have got a lot of the expats together on this forum so you should meet plenty of new friends ( a few are in Dubai that day but will be around for future events )

Hey Hey Hey ....Am not the kind of guy who would say no to such an invitation You can already count me on the guest list I really appreciate the invite and hope to bring a plus to your BBQ parties inchallah.

I just hope I will be able to make it as I Finish work at 6 and I work in Qudaibiya.

Waiting for further information and waiting to meet you and your familly inchallah very soon

I will PM you details

Hello Abdrazzaq, and well come!