Looking for an Agent to Process Hajj Permission (Tasreeh)

Hi Everyone,

Can you recommend any agent who can process Hajj Permission from Ministry of Hajj (i.e. Tasreeh for Hajj) to enter Makkah during Zil-Hajj ?

I visited couple of Agents in Hara and Batha but invain. They are not willing to process Tasreeh alone unless and until i go for a complete package. I am not looking for a complete package as I already have arrangements in Makkah & Mashaer.

Thanks

Any luck ?

Why do you need tasreeh? Just go on the last day and there won't be any checking at all.
Even if you go before, there are people before the check post who'll take you across on a minimal charge.

Amjad381 wrote:

...there are people before the check post who'll take you across on a minimal charge.

Hajj this way? :rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Amjad381 wrote:

...there are people before the check post who'll take you across on a minimal charge.

It is strange and sad what people do, and their thought process.

they are willing to go the house of God, to repent every bad deed they have ever done and make a promise of never doing a bad deed again.

And they want to do it illegally.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Amjad381 wrote:

Exactly my point. I wonder what kind of hajj it would be if its done by breeching rules and obligations.

I believe that as an expat we should assume greater responsibility by abiding rules and regulations set by the state.

So guys any recommendations ?

makkah iqama holders can enter straight away ! without any tasreehs etc

DrHassanMalik wrote:

makkah iqama holders can enter straight away ! without any tasreehs etc

That's not correct. Every Iqama holder has to process Tasreeh to access Makkah for Hajj and its one of the foremost rule laid bu Ministry of Hajj for expats. It's imperative for the Govt from the point of view of allowing an Iqama holder once in every 5 years.

As an expat, we should respect the regulations set by the Govt and avoid playing hide & seek during pilgrimage.

iqama holders whose place of residence is written "MAKKAH" are allowed to proceed for Haj from the internal roads. Thats a fully authentic info as I myself work for SBG makkah projects and have confirmed it through official channels. But the condition is they should be residing in makkah as they wont allow any one wearing ehraam from the shamesi check post. So if you are Makkah resident and you can legally wear ehram from Ayesha Mosque then you can proceed.

Well I will be moving from Riyadh and its imperative for me to have a valid Tasreeh, so any recommendations ?

Assalam o Alaikum ,

Dear Bro, i want to confirm that can i take family visit visa now a days? means before Hajj? my profession is Funny Aluminium, please help me in this regards.

And secondly i want to perform Hajj current year Insha Allah so also help me out in this as well.

Thanks

nomanali wrote:

Assalam o Alaikum ,

Dear Bro, i want to confirm that can i take family visit visa now a days? means before Hajj? my profession is Funny Aluminium, please help me in this regards.

And secondly i want to perform Hajj current year Insha Allah so also help me out in this as well.

Thanks

visit visas are closed and will begin from 1st muharam next year

any recommendations ?

please help me in this regards.
secondly i want to perform Hajj current year Insha Allah so also help me out in this as well.

Thanks
rubel mahmood

Guys,
Finally I got registered with a Hajj Agency based in Hara (Al Athari Group, next to Cooper Resturant). They have a decent arrangement (transport, 3 times food,tent and decent bed space). They are charging 8500 SAR per person.
This time no one in Riyadh is issuing Tasreeh. You have to avail a complete package and prices are almost 2-3 times as compare to last years.

Since I will be using Tasreeh only and other facilities in my package will be gone wasted as i already have an arrangment in Makkah. So if someone needy or with just Tasreeh wants to avail my bed space, food and Mashaer train ticket then inbox me. I will give away fisabilillah.

Assalamu alaykum. Thanks for this informative info. Anyway, does anyone know some hajj travel agents which provides tasreeh and has a package of 5000SR or below per person? We live in Dammam. Inshaa Allah, we would like to go for hajj this October with my husband, but our budget is only up to that quoted price per pax. Hope someone can recommend to us an affordable hajj travel agent but a decent one as soonest as possible. May Allah reward those who do good deeds and help others in times of their needs. Thanks in advance.

malisohail wrote:

Guys,
Finally I got registered with a Hajj Agency based in Hara (Al Athari Group, next to Cooper Resturant). They have a decent arrangement (transport, 3 times food,tent and decent bed space). They are charging 8500 SAR per person.
This time no one in Riyadh is issuing Tasreeh. You have to avail a complete package and prices are almost 2-3 times as compare to last years.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Congrats in advance and remember us in your prayers.

Naive21 wrote:

Assalamu alaykum. Thanks for this informative info. Anyway, does anyone know some hajj travel agents which provides tasreeh and has a package of 5000SR or below per person? We live in Dammam. Inshaa Allah, we would like to go for hajj this October with my husband, but our budget is only up to that quoted price per pax. Hope someone can recommend to us an affordable hajj travel agent but a decent one as soonest as possible. May Allah reward those who do good deeds and help others in times of their needs. Thanks in advance.

The rate @malisohail mentioned above surprized me a bit. I have heard of packages in the tunes of 10,000+ SAR.

I suggest waiting for next year(s) as the construction project will complete some phases, quotas will be reverted back and prices will drop eventually.

This forum is informative. Can any please confirm this if it is possible for me to enter makkah a few days before hajj without hajj permit. I only intend to visit my countrymen who came for the hajj. I will be entering without ihram.

I also hear hear that people are presently being turned back from entering makkah if they do not have permit. Does this apply to everyone or those in ihram.

Thanks

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The rate @malisohail mentioned above surprized me a bit. I have heard of packages in the tunes of 10,000+ SAR.

I suggest waiting for next year(s) as the construction project will complete some phases, quotas will be reverted back and prices will drop eventually.

Well I have been a bit lucky; I had been searching for an agency across Riyadh for weeks. And yes you are right; almost 90% of the agencies have rates above 12K (including Tasreeh).

Al-Athari in Hara still has some seats available: here are the contact numbers;
0508125538, 0508579371, 0530921483, 0530279476

Moreover, Agencies in Ad-Dirah are not reliable. They are registering hajj aspirants on lesser than 3.5K without tasreeh and the convoy will be entering makkah on 7th Zil-Hajj but they are very unreliable, this time security is beefed up and they may face tough time on check posts. Beware!

There are some agents in bangali market claiming package with tasreeh in around 5k riyals. You can check n confirm

Hi all, is there a way to confirm the authenticity of a tasreeh?

sallam.i have 1 request inshaallah i am going for hajjj this year 2014 plez send me detail off tasreee i am in riyadh i need only tasreee/

I am also looking forward for hajj process from Jeddah, anybody please give me authentic and cheap service providers for hajj..

I request all of you who are planning to do Hajj illegal way, please refrain from doing so. Not due to fear of police, but understand that Hajj is Ibadah and Fardh, you cannot do Ibadah in a illegal way. PLEASE understand this. When you go without permission, you are making life of those who took permission, got registered miserable. So doing a Fardh, while giving pain to the person who legitimately applied for it.

Asalamoaliakum. we also plan to perform Hajj this year. If you got any information about the tasreeh process
kindly tell me ( the agent name, number, the cost, the package). thank you

Search explat-blog and you will see another post with such details

Dear brothers,

Can any one help me that if i need just tasreeh without accomodation food and transportation. wo what will be procedure and how much it will be expensive.

Thanks

Hi there is there any one going from Yanbu
http://www.passport.gov.sa/cgi-bin/form1/Haj_permit.htm

Assalamalaikum

still not sure about this,
i live in Makkah the iqamah states Makkah
do i need to get tasreeh
please provide official proofs and links and not just statements

Abu Barakah

Hi. try al akhyar travel. they have offices in Riyadh
2 hotels in Aziziyyah Makkah Prov

asalamaalaikum

i phoned ministry of hajj on 800 430 4444
they told me even makkah residents need licence to do hajj

hello ,

could you please share some idea about hajj process of 2015 and how to get low cost ...in other details ..i am in riyadh

According to Deen nobody can stop anybody to perform hajj..this is not illegal.

One of my colleagues did hajj without permission and unfortunately, police caught him and took his fingerprints. Of course, they allowed him to proceed for hajj but later when he was going vacation to Egypt, he was told that once he leaves Saudi Arabia, he cannot return back up to 5 years. (probably banned)  :/:(