Moving in Switzerland

I need to find somebody to help me find a way to move in Switzerland.

I live in Macedonia and almost finishing my studies as Engineer for Industrial Design.

I have gained my working experience in many different companies around the world and I am on the end of my contract with JL Racing (world wide company for sport clothes from California)

I would really like to please you if somebody can come forward with some real idea because there is no way of prosperity here.

Thanks a lot!

PS.
My Skype contact is: B-grujoski

Hi  Grujoski,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to read articles on the Switzerland Work Guide, this might help you find some useful information. :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks for the information :)

As I wrote on the first post, I am from Macedonia. There are really great conditions for the countries that are in European Union with the three types of working visas for Switzerland.
But my country do not belong to European Union yet, and God knows when will be included.

I just need to find any any any way of getting out of here because I am very limited with everything and just can not show and improve my qualities.

If anyone know or have some idea please let me know.

I am professional graphic designer and web developer, I can be very useful for any company that need marketing or everything that covers my skills and knowledge.

Look here:

tel.search.ch/?name=marketing&misc=marketing

Quite e few have indicated their website.
Send your application (by email) to those you like.

Good luck.