Want to meet new friends in Lisbon area

Hi everybody! I'm living in Lisbon and I would like to meet new people to go out, to visit the city, to talk, etc. I really need to have new friends as life here is always running!

Please send me na email if you feel free to meet new people.

Bye!

Andreia

I am from Lisbon living in Alfama

Hi everyone !

I'm in Lisbon too and trying to meet new people
So if we can organize a meeting around a coffee or something.. could be nice if you're in !

Up for a coffee or vinho branco, let's pick a place

Hi, I have been in Lisbon for almost 3 years, I have managed to meet some cool people but it is always nice to meet with new people . if anyone is up for a drink, a walk or a hang out just inbox me Mustafa.toema"at"outlook.com

see you :)

Hi, I have been in Lisbon for almost 3 years, I have managed to meet some cool people but it is always nice to meet with new people . if anyone is up for a drink, a walk or a hang out just inbox me [Moderated: pls send details in private]

hey Mustafa ! give me a call !

Hi,
I have been in lisbon for the last 3yrs now,if you are interesting just send me a message.

Hi Dude,

I received your message,I let you when I am available for meeting.

soon man.......

Hi,

I am living in Lisbon for almost two years and would like to meet new people for a coffee/ walk.

Hi! I just came to Lisbon this week. Would love to hang out, take a walk and stop for a wine or coffee sometimes. :) you can send me a message.

hi you should join the friday dinner or hang out with all CS in lisbon chek the events
where do u live? im in estoril my number is 910176169

Thanks. I went to the dinner last Tuesday and I do check the events. But meeting other people is also fun. Maybe I'll call you in the near future ;)

Hi :) I'm living in Lisbon since 5 years. I would like to meet with new people for walk out,talk,coffee etc.

If anyone like to meet with me then send me an e-mail.

It's Me,
Reza.
Email: [email protected]

Hi Sara!

I just came to lisbon, if you like to meet for a coffee or walk let me know, chat . will be great to meet new people.

Grace

Hi!
That's so nice... At least you had a nice weather. When I came it was the biggest storm here :)
Yes, I'd like to meet but I'm not sure when I can manage. Have you been to the city yet? If not, we could walk around Bairro Alto etc. on Saturday - I go for a walk every week just to stroll down the streets of Lisbon.

Cheers,
Sara

Hello, Andreia,

Im new in Lisbon and would love to make new friends, I will leave my email.
[email protected]
Regards,