Weather year round? proximity to services

i am currently living in chuburna puerto in the yucatan state of mexico on the playa, we have been here 3 years now. i am really struggling with the heat and humidity and playa maintenance of a home and am considering relocation. i have been looking at lake chipala and san miguel on the internet and need some first hand comments and observations on weather and other services. here are my priorities in order:

weather
healthcare
proximity to an airport with flights to the us
safety
expat community
convenient shopping (costco or sams club, a good grocery store
household help once a week, garden, pool and housekeeper , maybe laundry service. and the aprox cost of these services.
insurance agent

if you are currently living in this community what is your satisfaction level. i would like to spend between 2 and 2.5 k on a home. i have made one impulse move to mexico and am miserable in the heat and can't afford to make another move unless it's the right fit so please good or bad , please share!

Hi there, read your post of last year... did you ever moved from the Yucatan to San Miguel?   If you have the time drop me a line about it... [email protected]... thank you!