How to get to USA?

I know there is no option to say i wanna work in USA, cause United State of America still needs to provide jobs for their citizens who believe to have calm live over there ..BTW I just wanna ask that is it possible to invest some small amount to have trip to USA and part time if there is availability of Job to accomplish and work harder to implement the capacity and skills i got through HR,Finance as well as social works in another countries if applicable?

Thanks for sending and email and asking about feeling the abroad people got through it.

Regards
Hanif Hanifi

Hello Hanif Hanifi.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest you to download the pdf guide first. It contains some useful informations which might be of a great help.

Could you give us more precisons? Are you looking for a job? Full time or part-time? In which sector? What are your skills and experiences?

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hey Karen!

Thanks for reply, yes I currently have job within SI, so yeah it will be great to fly into other organisations and to get familiarizes with there system and acceptance and culture ,
BTW thanks for the pdf i will go precisely into it. bellow
my mobile number :

+93779185707

It is going to be very difficult to come over and get a part time job in HR, finance, social work, etc. There is a tremendous amount of paperwork that companies need to do in order to sponsor people for work visas. Any "white collar" job that you get in the US is going to have to be legitimate/legal job. The only jobs I know people work at without proper documents are in blue-collar jobs like restaurant work, construction, etc.

Oh really now a days most of people are stack with blue jobs but i dont want such works it can help the career
BTW good to know