Business Visa? :/

Good day to all readers and members,

I know I should have read all the threads to see if any has mentioned this, but most of them inquire about work visas and such.

I am a self employed person, I'm not looking forward to work in any company.. I am a broker for raw plastics from Saudi Arabia and it's gulf neighbors to the far east and currently I'm situated in Shanghai China.

Buisness is prospering here no doubt (although treacherous) but I never found a good place to manage my operation. Sure branching to Hong Kong will be faster to maneuver but it is not quite homey and the same goes to Singapore and Malaysia. With all due respect of course.

I have been able to research owning a house in Brunei and the system seems quite friendly, I have phoned a property agency there and all went well regarding ways of payment and money transfer but, I pushed my luck asking for the Visa and the reply was quite thorough for Working visas. Not Buisness!

Anywho, I tried the gov website but the China connection was smiling on my computer, phone and pad through numerss Wifi's and DSL :( . there's also the Embassy at Beijing but they are so ... :mad:

So, I have a network of customers throughout Asia and I am considering Brunei to be my Base-OP, managment center and home away from home. so hit me with what you got and we'll take it from there...

i am also looking brunei business visa but i don't know the procedure & required documents basicaly i am operating an exp-imp company in india & trying to establish new business connection in brunei regarding supply of grain & some another types of material ........any body can help me ......to solve this matter..

Hi All,

Please see below requirements as per the Immigration website:-
PERMOHONAN VISA MELAWAT BUSINESS (BUSINESS VISA APPLICATION)

Maklumat yang dikehendaki: (Requirements)
1. Surat Penjamin (Syarikat) <-- Invitation Letter from Company
2. Borang Visa dan Borang 8 <-- VISA and FORM 8 (Brunei Immigration forms)
3. Salinan Paspot Permohonan <-- Passport Copy (Particulars page with Photo)
4. Salinan Kas Pengenalan Pengurus Syarikat <-- IC copy of your Sponsor (person who issued you the invitation, usually the manager or director of the company)
5. Kebenran daripada Kementerian Perindustrian dan Sumber-Sumber Utama <-- Permission from Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources
5. Gambar berukuran pasport <-- A passport-sized photograph

Hope this helps.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion let i will talk with my Brunei business partner & will try to get the required documents ..

No worries, but I am a female and not a male.