Condos in Cabarete

Hello I'm thinking of moving to Cabarete and purchasing a condo (to live in not an investment).  Windchimes in Cabarete and Orilla Del Mar outside of Cabarete are two that I'm interested in and I was wondering if anyone could give me some information.  I know they both allow small dogs.  Are they quiet and safe?  Do they have laundry facilities?  Are there good places to walk your dog?  Orilla Del Mar is quite a walk from town so I wanted to know how hard it would be to get groceries on public transport?  I won't be owning a car so will be walking a lot. 
Any other condos that anyone can suggest?
Thanks!

As long as not a lot of groceries you can get them home in a public cab (shared with 5 other people). If a large order Janet's will deliver them to you.

There are lost of condos in Cabarete area for sale. You need to be here and use a good real estate agent and go exploring.

Bob K

That is good to know about Janet's grocery delivery.  I guess after I've been there a while I'll (hopefully) know people that could share the cab with me too.
I was in DR last year for the purpose of looking at condos in Cabarete.  While I was there I stayed at an all inclusive (as a place to sleep and eat) so that I could spend most of my time checking everything.  I wasn't aware that drinking water was supplied by the resort (to their credit I didn't ask) and this allowed me to spend a lot of time in the grocery stores buying water and seeing what was available and the prices.  I definitely learned a lot.
Unfortunately most of the condos I saw were out of my price range but Orilla Del Mar seemed like an affordable place where I would like to live.
I'm really glad I joined the forum, I feel I'm finally getting the answers I've been looking for.

Keep asking away. It is always better to have good information to make decisions.

Bob K