Children and playtime

Hello,

My family recently moved from Calgary to Utrecht. I have two children son 12 years old and daughter  10 years old. We don't have any friends yet, and my children will love to meet other english speaking kids. If you have children similar age and they would like to play, i would love to hear from you, or we can just go out for a coffee or glass of wine.

Cheers!!!

Hi mkoleva,

I've moved your thread to the Utrecht forum

all the best,

Julien

Hello,

I have moved from Montreal to Leiden with my seven year old son and husband only three weeks ago.

Let me know if you want to meet up sometimes. We are still living in a hotel but in a week will be moving into a proper place. Weekends will be best.

take care,

Milena

ps: My son is starting Dutch school next week.

Hi mkoleva,

I know it is a bit late to reply, but I am moving to Utrecht next week, from Victoria BC. My daughter is 2.5 years old and I looking for groups/centers to take my daughter to play. I guess, you probably know by now.

Could you help me with some kid related tips?

YeniSant wrote:

Hi mkoleva,

I know it is a bit late to reply, but I am moving to Utrecht next week, from Victoria BC. My daughter is 2.5 years old and I looking for groups/centers to take my daughter to play. I guess, you probably know by now.

Could you help me with some kid related tips?

Hello there,,, I am not sure this posts updating at all,, some posts are way too old. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help. I am not an expat, yes I was 19 years ago,, but now I am living here and I have a daughter from age 10.you will be fine.

I am looking for a play group for my daughter. She is 2.5 years old. I don't even know where to start looking. Can someone guide me in my first steps?

YeniSant wrote:

I am looking for a play group for my daughter. She is 2.5 years old. I don't even know where to start looking. Can someone guide me in my first steps?

As for locals there is play group, that we called "Peuterspeelzaal" but that is a part of a local schools as it can be different town hall to town hall.

here is some links where you can get some help.

http://sampac.nl/EUKN2015/www.eukn.org/ … lands.htmlhttp://www.access-nl.org/

Also it is important to find out the school where you want to send your child. Here kids go to school in age of 4.

hello there, my daughter is about the same age, are u still looking for friends for your kids?