I'm looking for friends in Haarlem

Hey everyone

My name is Jess and I'm also looking for friends in Haarlem. I moved here from Australia in May. Maybe we could arrange to meet for drinks sometime this week as it's my 27th birthday tomorrow and it's going to suck celebrating on my own!

My boyfriend is working in engineering in Africa so I decided to base myself here as Holland is closer for him to travel to when he has his breaks.. So if anyone would like to meet up sometime this week let me know :-)

Hi Jess,

Happy Birthday and Welcome to Expat-Blog :proud

I have created a new thread on the Haarlem Forum as from your post ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi, Jessica Still wane meet somebody?Im looking for friends here in Haarlem as well, wane meet for coffee ?

hi   im kamil i want to know new frnds too  !! if you can  we can drienk coffi

hi anitapuska
  me too  i want go for coffe

Hi Jess

My name is Alison and I have just moved over here from Glasgow due to my husbands job.  We stay in Heemskerk do you know it?  its no problem for me to get the train into Haarlem.  I have three kids 2 at school and a baby who is only 5 weeks.  I hope you are not put off with me being older then you.  I will just be very grateful to make friends as its been quite difficult.

Hope to here from you soon

Regards Alison

Hi Allyfoster79,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.
Hope you get some friends very soon.

Your Bday is passed but we can still drink something together.

jasse

hello! if you are still here, I moved to Haarlem 3 months ago and haven't met many people. Plus I am a fan of Aussie accent ;) give me a shout if you'd like to meet for a coffee

Hi everybody,

I live in Haarlem as well and looking for friends to have a coffy r a drink or go to the movies a museum or any other interesting activity.

Hope to hear from you soon

Yunuen

Hi Maja,

I am in for a coffe. I am looking forward to hear from you