Flat share

Hi all,

I know it's probably not very common seeing that rent can be very cheap in da nang. But I wonder if anybody knows of anyone looking for a flatmate or if anyone is interested in teaming up looking for a nice place to live?

I'm 25 and ill be moving to danang mid September for at least a year for my new job. I would prefer to look for a pretty nice apartment to share rather than just living in an average apartment by myself. I've been living in flat shares for a long time now and I find it more sociable and fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested

Thanks
Michael

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum, post your advert in the Housing in Da Nang forum.]

I think my building still have available apartment.

If you are still looking for acommodation, I will ask the landlord for you. There are some foreigners are staying here as well. It is safe, quiet and clean here.

I am sharing one with my Japanese friend.

:)

Hi Michael,

I suggest you post an advert in the Flat share in Da Nang section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Why don't you ( lotus flower 33 ) get in touch with 'Dontuknowme' and share one together.

Dear lotus flower 33

I am 30 and work at business, I am Vietnamese and live in Danang city, so, if you have any problem relative to rent an apartment, buy foods, language..., can contact me anytime, welcome
contact me by: yahoo/Skype: thunguyetqt1
phone: 0903554268

Michael, lotus flower 33 needs u. I think you 2 will be a good flatmate. Sharing is  happy

Hi, I am a retired older American man looking for a flat or house to share in Da Nang, beginning in Nov. 2014.  I have lived in Vietnam for seven years, mostly on Phu Quoc Island and HCMC.  I want to try living in Da Nang and would prefer renting a room in an apartment or house with other expats or Vietnamese to begin with since I have no contacts there at all.  I will be working freelance writing on computer, and I play acoustic guitar and sing.  I have a very small fixed pension and need a cheap place with cheap places to eat nearby. I can cook a few things also.  I do not smoke or drink and am a quiet person, but very funny and lively when the situation is right.  I sometime tutor English or trade with Vietnamese.  I have a  BA and MA and can help you with writing editing, pronunciation, etc.  I am allergic to cats, new paint, new carpets, etc.  I am looking for a place that is very clean, with fresh air, peace and quiet ...  as much as that is possible.  After dealing with the traffic and pollution in HCMC almost anything will be an improvement.  Although I did have fun there, I prefer a more natural setting, near to a beach if possible.  Let me know if you have something suitable or a tip as to a place to stay for several months while I check out Da Nang for permanent retirement.  I do not want to buy any property, only rentals please.  Thanks, Steven Gold   (stevengoldemail[at]yahoo.com)

Hi I sent you a message :)

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for an accommodation or willing to propose an accommodation to post in the appropriate section which is the Housing in Da Nang section.

Thank you all

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed