Moving to Marseille in a few weeks & looking for friends & jobs!

Bonjour!

I'm Christina, an MBA graduate now living in London, U.K.

I'm a travel addict (an active Couchsurfer) who's been to 23 countries alone and have lived in various countries before for work and study. Would be great to meet like-minded to share travel tips!

Now, Marseille is my next destination. This time it is for love!

I'm really new to the city (have been there once and stayed for 3 days) and I speak very little French. However, I speak Mandarin, English, German, Italian and a bit of Finnish.

Just genuinely looking for new friends for language exchange ( I'd like to learn French with locals, maybe I can offer to teach you what I know :-)), cooking, coffee hangouts, cultural activities or outdoor activities.

Btw, I'm also a photographer (amateur) and am crazy for museums and musical concerts.

Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in hanging out with me sometime.

I'm also looking for English speaking job positions in creative sectors (preferably) or any management/marketing related field as I graduate with MBA creative industries management.

It would be great if you could let me know should you be interested in my C.V.

A bientot!

Christina :)

Hi Christina,

Welcome to expat-blog, thank you for your introduction!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Marseille, this can be helpful.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Marseille section, it can help in your search. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi Christina,

Would love to get to meet you when you will be around.

Let me know

[email protected]

Lucie

Hello Christina.
I'd be happy to help you with french when you are here. Let me know. Cathy

Hey Christina,

I can help you improve yr French. I am from Marseille but I spent the last 5 years abroad for work, study and travel. Let me know if you'd like to meet some locals.

Madhan

Hi Christina! I am from New zealand planning on moving to Marseille too! I know it can get a big rough on your own. I am also looking for someone to travel with. Im an 18 year old Uni student now on a gap year. Maybe we can both help each other while over there, I have very minimal French also.

Thanks, (get back to me)
Miray :)