Looking for a long term rental

Hello. I am trying to find out about long term (12/24 month) rental accommodation in Honiara for myself and my wife. We are considering applying for positions with Australian Volunteers and will not have much money, so cannot afford to pay a lot for accommodation, especially as we will be paying for storage of our gear back in Australia. If anyone has any good websites and other contacts, please let me know. Thank you.

Hello Jet Sparrow.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Solomon Islands Forum for more interaction.

You may consult or even post an advert in the Properties for rent in the Solomon Islands section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Why not consider a guesthouse initially and then start hunting for something more permanent when you get there and get to know others over there.

Have you tried a Google search.

I am looking for a self catering accommodation for about 5 months in Honiara. This is for 1 adult person.

Hello josephmutsigwa,

I invite you to add an advert in the Housing in the Solomon Islands section. If our members have anything in mind, they will contact you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee Hi Yoginee

Thanks for the advice. I will do so!