Besedo feedback

Hi guys,
not sure if this was covered sometime last year, but just wanted to see if anyone has some feedback on interview with besedo or even better if some of you work there how they find it and if it's a nice environment ecc.
Thank you soo much ,
I apprechiate if some of you would like to contact me with pm too.
ciao
Giuseppina

little bit late with my answer ;)
I worked there for 5 months ... was not my thing and so I left.
But it very much depends on the assignment and on the respective manager.
Salary is good for this work, since the qualifications are pretty low ;)

I had an interview with them.
And I would never ever work for them.

They gave totally different numbers during the interview then what was said before.
And during the whole interview the interviewing lady gave me the feeling as if I am begging them for work, in fact they have to offer me something to being willing to work for them.
They offered a salary of around 14,500 Gros per Annum, for a 40 hour week and shift system. That would be 1,50 netto per hour. Then they were telling me that they are at the moment working in a 2-shift -system while in reality they have a 3-shift-system, which means night shifts from 24-7.00. And before the interview I got the information that  they are looking for people only for the evening shift (15.30 - 24.00).
Confusing!

I also found a page were other people wrote down their work experience with besedo and it did NOT sound appealing at all. The way how the interview took place I was convinced that the peoples complaints about the job there were true.

Just check out besedos homepage and the quotes from the people who work for them and you will find a million of grammar mistakes and they are puplishing that online. That is an immediate sign of a bad company in my eyes!

They seem to me as if they do not care about the people who are willing to work for them. If you don't suit in, you just leave and another one comes for your position.

Better look out for something else!

P.S.: Now I see it is from last year...whatever...it might be of interest for everybody, who considers working for them.
DON'T

ewa22 wrote:

They offered a salary of around 14,500 Gros per Annum, for a 40 hour week and shift system. That would be 1,50 netto per hour.

thats a lot more than 1.50 net an hour

Yes, I realized it later that I made a mistake with that.
It might be around 5,70 per hour.

Good that you are having an eye on these things :)

I remember before coming to Malta, I've applied for a job with them but then I didn't go ahead with my application coz the salary they were offering, wasn't very appealing to me. I don't regret now having declined their offer :D

It might still be a good place to have work for some people. I will be needing a job pretty soon when I get to Malta, I am happy to have read this to keep in the back of my mind while looking for work.

Thanks for sharing your experience with them!

Hello guys, I know this topic is really a bit old, but I just wanted to ask to any of you that got interviewed by Besedo Malta if they usually inform if we didn't got the job. Because I was interviewed on December 26th they said at that time that by the end of the week I would have an answer but they never reached back to say yes or no. So I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me, thank you and happy new year to everyone

Hello guys, I know this topic is really a bit old, but I just wanted to ask to any of you that got interviewed by Besedo Malta if they usually inform if we didn't got the job. Because I was interviewed on December 26th they said at that time that by the end of the week I would have an answer but they never reached back to say yes or no. So I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me, thank you and happy new year to everyone

-@Mariana Pereira4

Welcome to the Forum, as this topic is so old you would be better off starting a new one.

I would send a follow-up letter. If still no response then move on. You probably wouldn't want to work for a company like that anyway.