Review/Recommendation of American high schools in Kuwait for students

Good day All

I was looking for some reviews of American high schools.  We have a 15 year old girl (repeated a year when switching to the IB program) entering grade 9 who followed the IB program. However there is only one school doing the IB MYP program here - AIS.  We have applied at AIS. We are thinking of also applying to an American school. The reviews on ExpatExchange of schools seem to be very negative with only AIS, ASK and BSK (even though not American) having any positive reviews.

From a parent perspective if there is no room at AIS which school should we try to get her into? Most of the schools I have called the register is out until next week, for example ASK, BSK.

Thanks for a response. 

Mario
PS we are in the process of moving to Kuwait with me here in August and hopefully family first week September

AIS (American International School) is an American school. It just offers you the choice of an American or IB diploma. ASK (American School of Kuwait) is an American school but doesn't offer the IB diploma. BSK is probably the best British curriculum school in Kuwait.

Some other decent options include the Universal American School and the Kuwait English School. Don't do Bayan. Bayan is bi-lingual, if your kids do not speak Arabic, they will not do well there.