Private Bahasa Indonesia teacher in Kemang

Hi,

I posted an ad on EB a few months ago in order to find a private Bahasa Indonesia teacher. So far, nothing interesting.

Probably because I currently live in Kebon Jeruk (not that far from ITC Permata Hijau), which makes potential teachers reluctant to spend hours in traffic just for me - and I understand that!

But also a lot of people who contacted me were obviously low-qualified.

But, the good news is that I'm going to move to an house in early September in Kemang (approx. 100 meters from McD Kemang). So as my company office which won't be far from my house.

So I guess it will make everything easier for me.

I'm french and I've been living here in Jakarta for 7 years already, my Bahasa Indonesia is okay I guess (for simple conversation) but I lack of vocab. I worked a lot during this time, and did not really had time to socialize. Now I have more time for myself so I guess moving to Kemang is a good step for me to get my language skills to a new level.

I'm looking into 3x1.5h lessons / week.

Do you know if there are any serious organizations in Kemang area providing private courses ?

Also, if you have any contacts for reliable teachers, please let me know. Thanks!

Hi jojakarta!

Maybe you can contact Griya, she's EB new member: https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=850813

According to her profile, she taught Bahasa Indonesia to foreign speakers.

Good luck!

Pop into a bimbel.
Loads of small private schools about that'll charge between 50 and 100 per hour.

hi there,

I am Tika, I am Bahasa Indonesia tutor for expat since year 2003,  I live in Pondok Aren and will be available to Kemang area. I can be contacted via e-mail: [email protected] or mobile: . Rgds, Tika

Hi, if you are already in Kemang area probably you will be interest to join JICC coz they have Indonesia Session Course every Friday. You can check more about them on the website jicconline.com/adultcls_aug2013.php

Good Luck!

Hi jojakarta,

am doing a part time job as a translator / interpreter for Indonesian-English-Dutch, but i have a bit experience in teaching Bahasa Indonesia. I live in Fatmawati so it's close to Kemang, if you like me to teach you, please PM me.

Thx :)

Hi Im Griya Nayoan whom Iccha mentioned. I have taught Bahasa Indonesia to foreign speakers . But as for now, I will only be available to teach in the evening after 6pm. If you are keen to try a session. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you
Nb: Thanks Icha for reccomending me :)

Mnayoan wrote:

Hi Im Griya Nayoan whom Iccha mentioned. I have taught Bahasa Indonesia to foreign speakers . But as for now, I will only be available to teach in the evening after 6pm. If you are keen to try a session. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you
Nb: Thanks Icha for reccomending me :)

Hi Nayoan.. how are u? i just read on jakarta expat forum on fb...someone urgently need indonesian language teacher ...maybe you could contact him for more (inbox ya)

Thanks for the messages :)

I'm moving next week to Kemang (about 2minutes from McD), so be sure I'll let you know guys if I'm interested in your services (for those who offered me them).

Stay tuned.

And I'm only looking for private lessons. I don't have enough time to join group classes.

[Moderated: pls send your private details via a pm]

Hi Jojakarta,

I can help you learn bahasa. Please contact me, if you like.

Hi , Jojakarta
I am student of University of Indonesia,ranked second as the most famous and most reputable university in Indonesia.I take English major. I have teaching experience for bahasa Indonesia ,also teach master student. Because I am native Indonesia and I think I have excellent skills both for Indonesia and English , please contact/ text me to 083807526505

hello jojakarta, i am currently in Bandung
your request is 3x1.5h lessons / week. right?
i am not bahasa tutor but i have trick to get what you want
and if you are seriously just contact me to 085860396851
let's talk more to make it happen and i am going to make program for you, so Bahasa lesson will be fun
looking forward to hear from you :top:

Hallo Bella,
I still have avalaible time , but only for tuesday evening, thursday evening, and maybe we can also have the lessons on Saturday morning
Where do you exactly live in kuningan ,maybe near to which apartment or mall ?
And how many times do you plan to study in a week ?
Please whatsapp me to 083807526505 for quick response
Thankyou:)

Hi everybody,

Please note that there is a section more appropriate for your search, you should post your request for language classes or your language classes offers in the Language classes in Jakarta section please and not on the forum. !

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

(P.S Topic closed )

Closed