Looking for house share

Hi all,

l am looking for a house share. Preferrably in westlands,riverside or kileleshwa area.

Hi Lianz,

Please feel free to post your advert in the House share in Nairobi section, this might help you find out what you are looking for. :)

Regards,

David.

hi have a house share in westlands for 35k very close to the road and other shopping malls. KIndly call me on +254728725054 or email me on [email protected]

Hi! I have a well furnished room in a 4 bed shared flat along Brookside Drive - Westlands. Kindly contact me on 0721 44 81 89 or inbox [email protected] for details. Cheers!

Hi @samuelmusau, @Jalang'o,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Housing in Nairobi section, this might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

I have a furnished room to let staying with an Asian family available from !st December 2013 near University of Nairobi campus and a 10 mins walk to the central business district.
you can contat me on [email protected]

SORRY GONE

Hi , we have an independent  guestwing in Lavington close to shops, Java and public transport., furnished or unfurnished as you wish. Text me on 0737 110 603  anytime.

Hi,
What is your budget, I have a house share in both Kileleshwa and Westlands.
Pls let me know for how long.

Hi walm28,

Please post your advert in the Shared accommodation in Nairobi section, this might be helpful. ;)

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: no free ad / pls use the housing section]

Hi pls look at my recent post.. I'm close to westlands, but will be away from January for 6 to 8 months.. rent plus staff will be around 75,000/-.

hi  Leete..
we will  let you know if we hear of someone...thank you very much