Sharing a flat /meeting with new people

hey :)im turkish girl living in poland. it will be my 2nd year. i would like to know more people and if anyone interested share a flat . please dont hesitate to write me :)

Hi zeynepkadagan,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Warsaw section please as it might help ;)

Best wishes !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi, did you find a flat already or yet to look for one, let me know, I would like to share too.  I will be in Warsaw I think for another year.  Message me.
Nymph

Hi,

I saw your post, I will be in warsaw during the whole second week of October to meet customer.

I work as International Business Manager in a french company specialized in cosmetics and dietary supplements. I use to traval a lot and I visited Istanbul twice. I love you country and your culture !!

During my free time in Warsaw I would be very delighted to meet local people or foreigners and to visit the place. I think you probably have a good aknowledge of the city so could you please advise me the main things to do ?

Also if you are available for a coffee then I would be very glad.

Just let me know and email me : [email protected]

Best regards

Walid

Hiii Please Give me ur number

Mahesh1980 wrote:

Hiii Please Give me ur number

Quite doubtful, as this post is several years old.  Also, perhaps you should introduce yourself before suggesting anyone should give you personal contact information.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team