Anyone from Serbia who lives in Thessaloniki ?

I have plan to move to Thessaloniki so i would like to have friends,at least sometimes to speak in Serbian ;)

Hello anasavic.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself?

I have moved your message to the Thessaloniki Forum for effective networking.

You may have a look at the Serbian expatriates in Thessaloniki network. Hope you'll get new acquaintances from here.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Think twice before you move to Greece !I wish I could escape from this hell  !If you want to speak with Serbs in Thessaloniki,call Lydia Gopcevic 2310 867488

Kad god dodjes pogledaj grupu na fejsbuku Srbi u Solunu, ima nas sigurno preko 50. :)Postoje razna nasa okupljanja, proslave itd...

serbiangirlingreece wrote:

Kad god dodjes pogledaj grupu na fejsbuku Srbi u Solunu, ima nas sigurno preko 50. :)Postoje razna nasa okupljanja, proslave itd...

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post.
Thank you

Yes there is no problem, actually for me its more comfortable to talk in English. I just said to her that she can find a group of Serbian people in Thessaloniki where are posted all announcements about our gatherings and also useful information on some "common" administrative problems. It was for the girl which asked about Serbian gatherings but I am not sure I have posted in a right place, I just pressed reply. :)