!! Moving to Aguadilla instead of Rincon? NEED advice pretty please:)

Hi,

I was given such great advise about Rincon however I think Id rather move to Aguadilla. I like to ride a mountain/street bicycle for a lot of my travel and was wondering if would be better there than Rincon I understand that its really rough for that there. I also need to know if the employment situation is better in Aguadilla for me. I mainly want to have some private care for kids,after school care, mentoring and also hopefully caring for them in a group home.. I am also open to various jobs. I have worked in restaurants, construction, farms and I am open to other situations. What is the rent situaion near the beach for a single person looking for a studio, 1 bedroom, efficiency type situation. What is the over all expat situation there like including public transportation? I wont have a vehicle right away...  I'll be coming from Florida and hopefully very soon like 1-2 weeks. Any information would be so helpful and appreciated. I am looking forward to this...

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Ron

All I know is there are some very good restaurants in Aguadilla, better than Rincon! Good luck.

Thank you Victor sincerely...

Ron

Why don't you make up your mind about where you want to go first.
Canada? Ecuador? Mexico? Puerto Rico?

Since you seem to pretend to want to go to either of the above countries, I'm not sure if you really want to move or if you're just having some fun on different boards on Expat.com.

If it's PR where you want to go, why the sudden move from Rincon to Aguadilla? It doesn't make sense to me at all...

Well Gary the thing of it is I can do that... I can feel out several situations out because there are MANY great places to live and visit. I have traveled a bit in my life and I sometimes have more than 2 options, sometimes I have several. I am a very open minded person and really love expanding my options so that I might see a situation I never thought of or wanted but was not sure how to go about it. Try and remember that what ever you are thinking may have nothing or a lot to do with what is being asked know what I mean..? I do not waste my time on this screen talking to people becuase I am bored.... :) Sometimes I get information from people when I talk to them in person like when I spoke to someone from Ireland and he gave me great info. I spent a month there several months ago and I want to go back sometime... I have been wanting to go to these places for years. I am feeling my way through. Its a great big world ....

All the best,
Ron

You sound like a free spirit!  Good for you!  My hubby's relatives live more inland and if you are more open to not being right on the beach you can rent from non-commercial landlords (like my BIL's added floors to their homes and built new homes right next to their old ones and rent out the older ones for as little as $300 a month.  Look up
Humacao, they have a university there and a big gated resort/community that might be some good resources for work opportunities--and not too far from the beach. My BIL and SIL clean one house full time for one rich lady and they do pretty well.

Hi Steph,

Thanks!! Yes definately free spirited...:) All I have to do is sell my car and I will be there. I will check out what you said it sounds really good!

Thank you,
Ron

Give me a call when you get a chance
[Moderated: pls send personal details via a pm for safety reasons]