Seeking a job visa for riyadh

I am seeking a job visa for riyadh, can any one let me know how to obtain job visa for marketing positions like representative, executives position. I belong to hyderabad city, india and i am currently in india. i have 10 years of indian experience in marketing of pharmaceutical products.

Can any one help me out in this regard.

Thanx

Regards:
MOHAMMAD IRFAN ALI

mohammed irfan ali wrote:

I am seeking a job visa for riyadh, can any one let me know how to obtain job visa for marketing positions like representative, executives position. I belong to hyderabad city, india and i am currently in india. i have 10 years of indian experience in marketing of pharmaceutical products.

Can any one help me out in this regard.

Thanx

Regards:
MOHAMMAD IRFAN ALI

I think you're looking for Visa/Iqama to come to Saudi Arabia and then look for job? If so, then FYI, this option is no more available for Saudi Job Market. All expats in Saudi working on Free Visa are supposed to go back to their original sponsors, transfer their visa to their current employer or leave the country before November 2013.

This article may help:- http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 0703172150

Hi MOHAMMAD,

A new topic was created from your post for better visibility and interaction on the Riyadh forum. This might help. :)

Regards,

David.