New regulation concerning visa renewal for China

Hi everyone,

In the light of the changes in the regulation applied from July 1st 2013, I am having some troubles understanding the right procedure for renovating my China visa. The information centres and travel agencies are not picking up the phone, so has any of you an idea of how to do it?

Specifically, I currently have a 6 months business visa and I would like to renovate/extend/apply for a new one for another 6 months (but preferably more). The number of entries is not important, but it is essential that I can stay in China for long periods, such as 90 days (as I am doing at the moment), so the tourist visa is not an option in my case (the maximum allowed stay in this case is only 30 days, as far as I know).

Looking forward to your posts!

Hi everyone,

In the light of the changes in the regulation applied from July 1st 2013, I am having some troubles understanding the right procedure for renovating my China visa. The information centres and travel agencies are not picking up the phone, so has any of you an idea of how to do it?

Specifically, I currently have a 6 months business visa and I would like to renovate/extend/apply for a new one for another 6 months (but preferably more). The number of entries is not important, but it is essential that I can stay in China for long periods, such as 90 days (as I am doing at the moment), so the tourist visa is not an option in my case (the maximum allowed stay in this case is only 30 days, as far as I know).

Looking forward to your posts!

Dear Imeggetto,

Before Sept 1, 2013. The regulations in PSB is keep changing. If last week you can get 6 months F visa doesn't mean this week you can. Such like happen in Harbin here. The maximum foreigner can apply only allow for 90 days. You gotta wait until Oct 2013. Maybe they will release again on this 180 days F visa. Thank you. However , they have some changing on our foreigner visa. Please visit for more detail New Law Regulations after Sep 1 , 2013